In the current market, relationships are now more important than ever. RUSSELLCO is proud to have earned and developed strong relationships with leading international, national, and regional fashion brands and retail concepts, and stands ready to bring over 25 years of expertise and industry credibility to bear on both Project and Tenant Advisory.
Our scope of work is varied, drawing upon Mr. Russell's considerable experience, and includes:
- creation, implementation and execution of leasing strategies for new, existing and/or expanding shopping environments;
- development and implementation of re-merchandising plans for shopping environments;
- development and implementation of re-positioning plans for shopping environments;
- management of leasing at established shopping centers;
- creation, implementation and execution of retailer leasing strategies;
- retailer site selection and brand positioning;
- retailer advisory and representation;
- brokerage purchase and disposition.
For over ten years, Todd M. Russell held the position of Leasing Executive for South Coast Plaza. During his tenure he was instrumental in elevating the level of quality of upscale retailers represented at South Coast Plaza many of which were exclusive to the West Coast. He was also a key figure in developing and implementing the plan which united the full property into one location and brand, further establishing South Coast Plaza as the highest-grossing shopping center in the United States, rivaling the greatest streets in the world.
Most recently Mr. Russell held the position of Executive Vice President for Caruso Affiliated which is best known for, among others, The Grove in Los Angeles and its newest multi use development, The Americana at Brand, located in Glendale California. While at Caruso, Mr. Russell recognized the opportunity to redefine the tenant mix at The Grove, shifting the retail tier and consumer profile upscale, enhancing The Grove's reputation as THE shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Los Angeles. Mr. Russell managed and directed the leasing of The Americana at Brand, a luxury retail and residential village in Los Angeles county. The retail portion was 96% leased upon opening with such tenants as Tiffany & Co, Barneys New York CO-OP, crew cuts, Vera Bradley and Lacoste. The Americana at Brand, through Mr. Russell's vision, represents today's finest contemporary collection of retailers and restaurateurs.